PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO COMPLETE THIS RESEARCH SURVEY
THE 1200 CLUB RAP MUSIC POLL
Scroll Down to Begin the Survey
specify your gender:
the option which best describes your ethnic background:
one of the following options which best describes your position:
None of these
Please indicate your highest level of education completed:
Middle/Junior High School
Two Year Community College
Four Year College
EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH SURVEY OF ATTITUDES TOWARDS RAP
!PLEASE CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
Answer the Following Twenty Questions by Selecting:
IF YOU STRONGLY AGREE
IF YOU AGREE
IF YOU ARE
IF YOU DISAGREE
STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH THE STATEMENT.
please note: the varying degrees of rap music have not been distinguished. It is up to the
participant to exercise their own judgement when answering the following questions:
(1) I am familar with the
artists, the lyrical content, and themes of rap music.
(2) I enjoy listening to rap music.
(3) Rap music provides negative messages for its listeners.
(4) Rap music promotes a disrespect for authority.
(5) "This music is of little or no artistic value."
(6) I am likely to listen to rap music in the near future.
(7) Rap music is one of my favorite categories of music.
(8) Rap music encourages disrespectful attitudes towards women.
(9) Rap music should not be censored.
(10) My feelings toward rap music are positive.
(11) Rap music should be censored.
(12) Rap music provides positive messages for its listeners.
(13) Rap music promotes gang affiliation.
(14) More research must be conducted on the positive and
negative aspects of rap.
(15) Rap music promotes aggressive and violent behaviors.
(16) Rap music encourages promiscuous behavior.
(17) Rap music increases personal autonomy.
(18) Rap music encourages drug and alcohol usage.
(19) Rap music glorifies the possession and usage of handguns.
(20) "Rap music is a valuable resource and can be used
positively in schools."
Overall, I would classify my attitudes toward rap music
Click 'Submit Survey' only once please.
THANK YOU !